ENTRY GUIDELINES AND RULES
- Only online registrations are allowed in dream run race category.
- Only one applicant can apply for the Event using a single form. Also, do not send in more
than one entry per person; multiple applications will entail all being rejected.
- Applicants must submit their entries only via the Application Modes mentioned on event
website. No individual/group has been authorised to collect entries on behalf of the Event.
- Before sending in your application, please check if you..
- have filled in details against all mandatory fields prefixed with ‘*’ in
the application form;
- have affixed a copy of your latest colour passport sized photograph with face
clearly visible on the form;
- have attached a copy of either your Aadhar card, PAN card or passport to the form;
- have enclosed the requisite application fees (refer to ‘application
- have signed/ accepted the ‘waiver’ and ‘consent’ in the
- have met the minimum age eligibility criteria for the chosen race category.
- If applicant is below the age of 18 years, the guardian has also signed/accepted the
‘waiver’& ‘consent’ and mentioned his/her relation with
- Group Entries (Online registrations only):
Where 20 or more individuals submit their entries together, using online group
registration method detailed below, this will constitute a group entry. More than 150
applications from a single group/entity/association will not be accepted. Please DO NOT
club Marathon and Half Marathon entries with group entries. Such entries will be
Online group registration using scratch card
- Each group need to purchase the scratch cards codes in advance and distribute them
to its members for online registration. To request for scratch card codes, email at
firstname.lastname@example.org fulfilling the appended
requisites. The group needs to provide below mentioned documents:
- Scanned copy of PAN Card of the company/NGO/any other entity.
A covering letter on an official letterhead issued by the company/NGO/any
other entity. Format of the covering letter is mentioned here which includes
- Name of the group.
- Address of the group
- Total Number of entries.
- Details of Payment made i.e. Cheque/DD/Card Payment/NEFT, date of
purchase, amount, bank details is to be submitted.
- Name, contact number, email id of the one point of contact of the
group and address of the company/entity/NGO.
- GST Number of the company/entity/NGO to raise an invoice
- State Name and State Code to raise an invoice
- Post sending all the above given documents with payment, an invoice will be
sent to the point of contact’s email address mentioned in the covering
- All the members of the group need to register individually online
- Purchasing scratch cards does not guarantee entry to the event and the
members of the group need to register online on https://www.procam.in/tatamumbaimarathon using
scratch cards before the registration end date or till the running spaces
are available. Event promoters will close registrations as and when the
running spaces are filled.
- Once scratch cards are purchased, it can only be used online for Tata Mumbai
Marathon 2020 edition and till the time registrations are open or running
spaces are available. Unused scratch cards cannot be returned or cancelled
and the amount paid for purchasing unused scratch cards will be refunded
after deducting processing fees of Rs 150.
- Online entries using any other payment mode other than scratch cards will
not be treated as a group entry.
- All requisites to register online by an individual needs to be fulfilled to
complete online registration.
- Where any discrepancy is found in the above-mentioned mandatory requirements, your
will not be accepted.
- Application status: Post 15 working days of closure of registrations,
individual applicant is required to go online and check his/her application status. If you are unable
check application status online, please contact our event helpline number +91 22 42020200 or
email us at email@example.com.
In case of dream run group entries, the point of contact of the
will receive email confirmation for confirmed participants of his/her group.
- Entries not accepted: Participation in the event is subject to entry
confirmation. Where your entry is not confirmed for any reason, the entry fees paid by you
will be refunded on or before 31st December 2019. An amount of ₹ 150 will be deducted as
processing charges. You will be required to provide your bank details on a link provided by
the Event’s registration team. Any refund discrepancies must be brought to the
attention of the Event’s registration team immediately. Refund queries will not be
entertained post 31st January 2020.
- Requests for cancellation and thereby, refund will not be entertained. Further, application
fees shall not be refunded by virtue of non-participation, including failure by a confirmed
participant to collect his/her bib from the expo.
- Running number bib collection:
- a) All confirmed participants/their authorised representatives are required to come
to the Get Active Expo at GN Block, MMRDA Ground, Behind Asian Heart Institute, Near
Mount Litera School International, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East,
Mumbai- 400051, scheduled from 16th – 18th January 2020 in order to collect
their running number bibs. No running number will be posted to individual mailing
- b) It is mandatory for a Dream Run participant to collect his/her running number
personally from the Expo. In case of unavoidable circumstances, such runner can send
his/her representative to collect running number bib on his/her behalf. Please note
in case of individual entries, a representative will not be allowed to collect
running number bib on behalf of more than FIVE Dream Run participants.
- c) Authorised representative must carry with him/her (a) website confirmation (b)
photo-identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN card or passport) of the representative and
the confirmed participant.
- Confirmed runner’s identity and proof of residence may be verified by a verification
agency hired for validating the details provided by you in the form. Where any information
and/or any document provided by an applicant/runner at any point in time is found to be
incorrect, participation of the said runner shall be withheld/ disqualified and there will
be no refund of application fees paid by the runner. All benefits accruing to the said
runner as a participant of Tata Mumbai Marathon 2020 shall stand forfeited.
- Race day images of all Dream Run participants will be screened visually after the race and
if any of the participant is found not wearing the running number bib allotted to him/her,
the participant registered for that bib will be disqualified from the race and the
subsequent edition of the event in 2021. Further, Procam International reserves the right to
take necessary legal action against the registered participant and the person who has used
the running number bib on race day, for impersonation.
- Unregistered applicants can approach the participating NGO’s for availing of Charity
running numbers, available at a premium. Monitored by Event’s official Philanthropy
Partner, United Way Mumbai, the proceeds of the charity running places, excluding
application fees and UWM fees, will be disbursed by UWM to the benefit of the chosen NGO.
For information on the list of participating NGO’s having such charity running
numbers, and for rules guiding availability of such numbers, log on to https://www.unitedwaymumbai.org/tmm-charity-bibs.htm
- Please thoroughly go through all information mentioned in this form prior to submitting your
application. Confirmation of applications received will be subject to the applicable entry
rules given herein.
- This application form and the right to participate in the event and the rights and benefits
available to the applicant under this entry form is at the sole discretion of the event
Promoter, Procam International Pvt. Ltd., and cannot be transferred to any other person
under any circumstances. The applicant alone shall be entitled to the rights and benefits
arising out of such confirmation of participation.